This morning while getting my daily Twitter fix, I came across this blog:
Victoria shared her story of what happened to her when life gave her lemons. It was such an incredible post that it got me thinking to pen down what I did when I got lemons.
My general line to complete the title of this post has been bring on the Tequila baby :).
On Valentines Day 2014 , I put on my big girl panties and acted like it was Leap Year. But the retard in tinfoil showed his true colours and ended up a hypocrite. So what did I do then…
- Spent amazing times with my great friends who support, love and have left hand shooters with me at Friday night foam parties.
- I started working with my great team of @ordinary_misfit and @NicolaLMeyer on planning the much talked about #DBNbloggermeet. This meant constantly emailing companies/brands and getting amazing companies on-board.
- I blogged more and worked through these lemons by letting my words flow on a page. I even wrote 2 blogs for Women24.
- I started to focus more on me and have started looking and feeling great.
- The big girl panties moment has given me the confidence and courage to put myself out there.
- I started a new project 🙂 which is undercover for now.
- Reading has always been a hobby of mine but has been neglected so I started reading again starting with Carpe Diem or BUST by Cherie Roe Dirkson. Life changing book get it.
- I harnessed the Goddess within me and started using her divinity to enhance my life.
- Enjoying life at every given opportunity from family gatherings to watching Sharks plays from a box at Kings Park.
- And then due to these Lemons my motto was born #Live2Inspire.