We all love sunshine and happy days. These days are reminders of good times and awesome memories. But for us to truly appreciate the sunshine we need to experience some storms ,learn to dance in the rain and create our own sunshine.
As human beings , each day I am amazed by how truly talented we are. But then there are days when I want to hide from the world and all the darkness that I see. So if man is so talented what stops us from creating our own sunshine in our lives. Each day offers us the chance and choice to change our lives and be a ray of hope and sunshine to the world which is fantastic. But sometimes we too need to feel the warmth ,hope and opportunity that our sunshine radiates to others. So what can we do ?? Do we all need a Superhero or Prince Charming to come save the day ? Well that would be fantastic but in reality that is not how the story ends….
10 simple ways to create Sunshine :
- Start each day with a positive mindset.
- Be grateful and thankful for all the lessons and blessings in our life.
- Make time for you to have a timeout and enjoy the beauty around you.
- Spend time with either a small child or your pet. A child sees the world so differently to us adults they enjoy the simple pleasures like an ice cream and play around the park. Pets are so loving and all they ask in return is for love and affection, take your dog for a walk or play catch with them.
- Create a playlist on your phone with your favourite upbeat fun songs. Stick on some headphones and sing and dance.
- Dream big ,work hard and never give up on your dreams.
- Be passionate about something in your life.
- Find a hobby. Adult colouring is all the rage now and it takes you back to childhood.
- Surround yourself with cheerleaders whose support your dreams and remind you just how high you can fly on the days when liftoff seems impossible.
- Try something new,something outside of your comfort zone.
The secret to finding and creating our own sunshine lives within each of us. We all have the power to create that sunshine there is no need to depend on others to provide your sunshine. So starting today start creating your own sunshine and let the warmth of your rays penetrate into the world around you.
What do you do when you are feeling down ?
Be Inspired !