Later today , I will be heading off to Dubai for 3 days with Dubai Tourism. I am so excited even though my trip is rather short as I always am in transit and have never visited this buzzing city before.
Dubai is one of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Once a desert , it one of the fastest developing places on Earth. Everything in Dubai is bigger and better.
Dubai is home to people from all over the world and with them they have brought their cuisines making this city a foodie heaven. Although English is widely spoken , Arabic is the official language of the UAE. With sunshine all year round , it is no surprise that this destination is popular.
1. With 164 floors the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
2. The Dubai Mall is the largest shopping center in the world with over 1,200 stores. Including many major brands such as Gymboree, Pottery Barn, Harley Davidson and a most designer labels.
3. The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bentley.
4. Dubai has one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
5. China is Dubai’s largest trade partner.
6. Kissing in public is illegal here.
7. Only non -muslims are allowed to consume alcohol.
8. Seven out of the ten tallest hotels in the world are found in this city.
9. The World’s largest Flower Garden was opened here in 2013.
10. Soccer and cricket are the most popular sports played here.
Did I mention I am excited ??
Make sure you are following me on my various Social Media platforms to get a glimpse of what I will be doing . If you are not following me already , you can find me here …
Catch me in Dubai 🙂
Be Inspired !