Nomination Jewellery is a perfect gift +WIN
Everyone who knows me , knows how much I love Nomination jewellery and I have over the years bought many of my loved ones Nomination bracelets or charms. My interest in the brand started over 15 years ago while living in London where an ex introduced me to the Nomination range and wanted to buy me some while he was away on a trip in Italy, but me being me said no and no I do regret saying no. When it comes to buying gifts , I tend to put a lot of time and effort into what I get for people and I would never get a gift that I myself would not want.
What is Nomination jewellery ?
The story of Nomination, starts in Italy in the 1980’s when Paolo Gensini wanted to create jewellery that was affordable everyone and which would display the personality and life of the wearer. What was then created was a bracelet with links and a spring mechanism. The links were made of stainless steel and that point in time became much talked about as the Italians were well known for the sense of style and very fashionable. Over time the bracelets evolved and the links become more extravagant with semi precious stones and other metals. The links are still made in Italy and that is why sometimes when order a specific link it can take a few weeks to arrive. The range now has braclets for him and her so why not spoil the man in your life with a thoughtful gift this festive season.
Why do I LOVE Nomination?
- I love that you can personalise your jewellery according to your likes or dislikes.
- It is affordable to buy for yourself and others.
- A great gift idea for someone who has everything.
- There are charms for literally every country and occasion.
- It come in various styles for men and women.
- The base links come in stainless steel, rose gold and gun metal.
- The Nomination brand is known world wide and the charms can be purchased all over the world.
- Charms can be purchased online and there is a huge variety to choose from.
- The brand has now extended their range to include composable watches, bracelets, necklaces ,earrings and rings.
- I love the fact that having larger wrists than the norm I can just add a link or two and still be able to wear this jewellery brand.
- The sizing can be adjusted to your wrist size and on average one would need 15- 17 links to make up a bracelet.
- It is a great gift for someone relocating as they do not need to worry about storing the gift.
- For those who are not big on wearing jewellery and having a minimalist life these Nomination bracelets are just the perfect gift as you can compose it according to your own likes and personality.
- I do not need to feel afraid that I might lose it as it never comes over my hand.
- The Nomination bracelet is pretty easy to clean.
- You can wear them in stacks.
- You decide what you want, how many charms and the cost of your bracelet.
My first Nomination bracelet , I actually won in a competition and it came with 5 charms from the PARIS, LOVE range. When I found out that I had won , I was literally over the moon. The links are in stainless steel. As after my mistake of refusing my ex to buy me this , I would finally have my own. I have not added any more charms to my bracelet but have spaced out the 5 charms around the links. My Nomination bracelet never leaves my wrist and it is great especially when I am travelling so that I do not need to carry other jewellery on me as these bracelets really complete a look and always looks elegant. As a huge lover of the colour pink it was only natural for me to fall in love with the Rose Gold Nomination bracelets and charms when they were launched. So when the Nomination team chatted to me about a collaboration I was over the moon.
Every season and festive occasion the Nomination brand comes out with new charms and pieces of jewellery and this Christmas is no exception. The latest which is perfect for this festive season is the Nomination Angels. The range comes in stainless steel, and 18kt gold , 9kt rose gold or sterling silver with details in enamel , mother of pearl , precious stones and cubic zirconia. There are a variety of Angel messengers to bring you good news,, good luck and for happy endings. We all could do with an Angel looking after us. There are also new double links in Rose Gold with messages like “Angel of Love. Let love conquer all.” and “Angel of Good Luck. Stay with me always.” or the plated plain design with a small angel to be engraved with your personal message .I am huge fan of personalised gifts so having the option to engrave your own message is fantastic.
Now for the good news !
The team at Nomination gifted me a Rose Gold bracelet and a silver bracelet to the value of R1700 for me to giveaway to one of my amazing readers. Yes I am utterly in love with my bracelet which I am still to wear.The winner’s bracelet contains charms from the new collection so yes I will be sending a Nomination Angel to look after you always.
How to win ?
- Go to my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/spicegoddessblog like my page and comment on the competition post for the Nomination giveaway.
- Go like the Nomination Instagram page http://www.instagram.com/nominationsaofficial
- Comment on this post telling me what message you would have engraved on your bracelet and what three charms you would love to have.
- Bonus entry would be to follow my Instagram page http://www.instagram.com/verushka143
- This giveaway is only opened to South Africans based in South AFRICA
- Do not spam entries or you will be disqualified.
- You can share this post on any social media platform should you want but is not a requirement.
- The giveaway will run from the 7th DECEMBER 2018 TILL THE 14TH DECEMBER 2018.
- The winner will be contacted on the 15th DECEMBER 2018.
- GOOD LUCK.
Be Inspired !