Beauty Talks with the SpiceGoddess
I am by no means a beauty expert or been trained to put on my make up. Over the years , I grown up as a kid watching my mum put on her make up and later watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs.
I always knew from a young age that when I grew up I would use the same make up brand as my mum and yes I do. I came across the great prompt from The Blog Tag on beauty so here goes ….
- Beauty Regime pretty straight forward, I use a facial wash followed by a moisturiser then sunblock and Micellar Wipes to remove make up at night.
- No I rarely wear makeup to work as I work from midday to 8pm. I only wear make up on special occasions ,events or if I am going to meetings.
- Favourite brand would have to be Estee Lauder. Grew up watching mum using the brand and now so to do I.
- Make up sins….I do not wash my brushes as often as I should and sometimes I go to sleep without taking my make up off.
- In my make up bag you would find a lipstick and a lip gloss,perfume ,mascara, blush ,foundation, make up brushes , face powder ,eye liner.
- Lipstick always seems to brighten up a face and finish off a look. I tend to love the darker , deeper berry shades.
- No but I always wear waterproof mascara to prevent looking like a Hollywood Extra from a horror show.
- Ohhh I would love to dye my hair pink. But I know that since my hair is so dark I would need to bleach my hair before adding colour.And this means hair damage.
- I wash my hair once or twice a week just depends what is going on. I do also keep a can of Bastiste Dry Shampoo.
- Eyebrows are totally on fleek !
- On my face no but in my colouring book I try.
- I thread and get sugaring done. I love these methods of hair removal both are less painful than waxing. Sugaring is a Middle Eastern form of hair removal.
- Hmmmm my brand would be called Goddess …..
- Nail Art
- Micellar Wipes
I stick with the brands that I know will suit my skintone. I do experiment with some beauty products from time to time but often go back to my favourites.
Take the Quick Fire test and tell me your beauty choices in the comments.