Read the TOP BLOG posts of 2019
This year has been a good year in terms of me actually writing content for my blog.It was also a year where I managed to increase my following on Facebook and Instagram.I am grateful to all my readers and followers for their support this year.
Every year end I love checking which are the most read blog posts of 2019 and as always I am surprised.The following posts are a combination of old and new pieces.
TOP BLOG POSTS 2019 on the SpiceGoddess Blog :
1.The first is my post on my Oyster Box High Tea Experience.This was my first experience and I loved it.I long to visit again and stayover hopefully.
2.No list would be complete without my favourite island of Mauritius featuring.I simply love the island and this post is a tell all about #MyMauritius.
3.Indian weddings are so festive and colourful.This post explains the Nelengu which is an important part of the wedding rituals and I share two experiences.
4. Maha Shivarathi in Mauritius is a hindu pilgrimage like no other in the world.The island literally shuts down and everyone makes their way to Ganga Talao.
5. Purtassi is a very important fast for many Hindus that occurs yearly.It is one of my favourite times of the year.
6.Linked to Purtassi is this next post about Finding Lord Venketswara in Mauritius.When I found out about this temple I knew I had to go here regardless.
7. Keeping it local at Bayala Game Reserve based in Kwa Zulu Natal ,I got my African bush experience.
8. Another local favourite is Tala Game Reserve which comes up.Perfect for a quick getaway or a day trip.
9.Dubai is fantastic read up the Dune Safari experience.This was my 2nd trip to Dubai and I love this city.
10. And in the 10th place is a Halaal hotel review of the only Halaal Hotel in Durban.
How many of these Top Blog posts of 2019 have you read ? Which one is your favourite let me know in the comments below.
Be Inspired !